The Mullen Law Firm provides help with personal injury litigation, bad faith insurance claims, employment law, police brutality, and First Amendment and internet privacy for people in New Jersey and the New York for the past 25 years. With experience and training to help our clients when they are at their most vulnerable and need support, knowledge, and experience to help them get the outcome they deserve.
Experience and History
Led by Managing Director, Corinne Mullen, Esq., the Mullen Law Firm takes pride in being lawyers for the people and fighting for what is right in every case. Having been a law clerk for the Supreme Court, Ms. Mullen has the know-how to help guide people through an intricate court system. She has been a Woman Leader in law in New York and New Jersey. The Mullen Law Firm is a Million Dollar Advocate Member, and they helped a client get awarded the highest monetary reward in Hudson County history in a soft-tissue case.
There are many different factors that affect the settlement in a personal injury case:
- The physical, mental and emotional harm you suffer.
- The loss of income while injured and loss of future earnings depending on the severity of the injury.
- Medical expenses and whether the injured party has medical insurance.
- Whether or not property was damaged when the person was injured is also taken into consideration.
- Pain and suffering are also important to consider when seeking a settlement. If the quality of life of the person injured is affected even after the immediate factors of the incident are over, then it can affect the size of the settlement. Chronic pain or the loss of mobility can all result in a larger settlement.
All of these factors and more are taken into consideration by the courts when determining whether a settlement is warranted in a personal injury case. Let the Mullen Law Firm work for you to help maneuver through the legal system to help you get everything you deserve after suffering from a personal injury.
Mullen Law Firm
The Mullen Law Firm is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year. A law firm can only stay in business that long by putting clients first and fighting to get them everything they deserve. Let the Mullen Law Firm help you get all that you deserve if you have been hurt due to the negligence of others.